Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome to the Newest Installment of....

..Things Lyssa finds/wants on HobbyLink Japan(HLJ).

I know. I'm always doing this and it sort of hurts knowing that I probably won't ever buy this stuff.
(I said that last time and ended up pre-ordering some of it.)

So let us begin:

1/8 Excellent Model Mild P.O.P. Luffy & Ace
There are TWO for the price of ONE!!
I don't like it enough to commit to buying it.

1/7 D.P.C.F Chopper Western Ver. PVC
This is SO cute. I want it, but I'm not that big of a fan of Chopper. I think it's the western theme that is making me want it.

The Grandline Children: Rob Rucci
I don't quite know why I'm still hovering about this one. I might be that $30 is too much be spending on a character that I like alot more as an adult than as a child. Of course, I do like his hat and his grumpy face. (I can get that with the adult figure too.)

Eternal Calendar (New World) Sanji
I like that it is Sanji. I don't like... the steps. (I know odd.) Though I sort of prefer the steps to the other designs for these things that I have seen. This might be the one I actually end up ordering. (Who knows?) And OMG! Sanji figure of him doing something else other than just standing there. Most movement he gets are in trading figures. -_-

Figuarts Zero Roronoa Zoro (Battle Ver.)
This I would order faster than I could say "This is awesome", if it wasn't already 'order stop'. *weeps*

Chouzoukei Damashii One Piece Okugoe Rookie: 1 Box (8pcs)
I'm really thinking about ordering this one too. It is not 'order stop' for the time being. I have a feeling that will change in a day or two. I haven't so far because of the nearly $40 price tag. I need to be saving money not spending it. I don't really need it and it being 'order stop' would give me a good reason not to get it.
--Besides, I've already ordered the Styling Valiant set which contains three of these 7 characters.
(Brains is all 'Two of Trafalgar Law is not a bad thing.' Shut Up Brain!!

Well, I guess that is it.
I dub this the One Piece edition. Or something like that.
Nighty Night ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment