Tuesday, April 17, 2012

So Questions Answered

So I got in contact with AnimeIsland about my order (Van of GunXSword) and they replied back.
Apparently the one they had in stock was damaged and they needed to order a new one to send me.
That is friggan awesome! I mean they have enough sense of things that they didn't send me the damaged one and though they failed to send me an email to inform me of this delay, I still feel that they did an excellent job at taking care of me. They should have it by Thursday or Friday. That means I'll have it by Sunday or Monday. Joy!

I ordered some things from a different site. (really?) Yes really.
It's called AnimeSekai. Why am I talking about it? Because they sell trading figures as singles. (really?) Yes! Really! I mean I can totally stop wasting my money on female characters I could careless about. (Because you love every male character in existence?) Sort of. Wait... no. Well, um, every male character in One Piece. ^_^
Okay, so moving on, those things should be here soon since their response time from my order was unbelievable. They had it shipping 4 hours after I paid for it. *0_0*

Also! (there is an also?) YES!!
I just remembered something... something that will interfere with friend interaction time. *sad*
Parents planned (some time ago) a family roadtrip on April 27-30. This is the weekend of Thor-IronMan-Captain movie night. *weeps* I was looking forward to watching those movies with all of you. The good news is that I will be back in time to see The Avengers on Thursday night/Friday morning, obviously. Plus, I've already seen all of the movie night movies anyways.

I'll be off at Rock City (a roadside attraction near Chattanooga, Tennessee).
It is gorgeous.
In the nature sort of way.
I'll have tons of fun, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment