Thursday, April 26, 2012

Behind the times...

I know I'm abit behind, but the Bakuman manga ended! I... I.. I'm so happy and so sad at the same time. I knew the manga's manga was ending, but I wasn't expecting the actually manga to end too. *mindblown* It was so sweet and moving and I think I cried alittle.

I just now got to reading the stack of manga that has been waiting for me. I know Bleach is coming close to it's end too. The creator called this the last arc. Thank Goodness. Bleach is abit too drawn out.
I never want One Piece to end. EVER!! *beware of super fans*

I still have some SoulEater and FairyTail to read, but for the most part I got my top 3 done. (Bleach, One Piece, and Reborn)
I want to get back into reading Slam Dunk. That was a good manga.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I had been saving up chapters to read and as soon as I saw this I rushed to read them just now.... Sooooooo sweet in the end! And I really want to read Reversi, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry!! I didn't want to spoil too much. I was just so moved by it that it deserved a post.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete