Sunday, September 9, 2012

If I could I would, but I can't so I won't

Galaxy Express 999 Chouzou
$48.99 - I still want these, but I don't need these.

Black List Collection No.1 Tessyo Kawachi with Autograph
$29.99 - I actually really want this now. Even though I've never wanted it before.

Fist of the North Star Premium Figure Ultimate Scenery Raoh
$29.99 - I can't help but be impressed by this figure.

Gurren Lagann Teacher Yomako Figure
$89.99 - I won't mind having a teacher Yoko figure. It's not in my budget though.

K-ON! Extra Figure Yui Hirasawa
$29.99 - Still one of the cutest figure of her in my opinion.

Lupin the 3rd - Treasure On Desk Figure(Lupin&jigen)
$101.99 - This place still has one! OMG! Need!

S.H. Figuarts - R Nasca Dopant Exclusive
US$70.74 (JPY5,560) - This is still available. It looks really cool but I have no clue what it is from. It's a villain from Kamen Rider W.

No comments:

Post a Comment