Monday, September 10, 2012

Are you sick of seeing links yet?

Q Power One Piece Strong World ZORO
US$40.41 - Not sure this is worth $40 for me.

ONE PIECE ATTACK MOTIONS 2
US$32.08 - This might be worth $32 for me. I really want that Sanji.

Q Power One Piece Strong World Usopp
US$40.41 - Same price as the first one, but I would definitely buy Usopp over Zoro.

P.O.P. One Piece New World `Sailing Again` Usopp
US$90.45 - Not cheap. He is one of my "One day I shall own you" figures.

And that's pretty much all I found from that one shop that I wanted. Sad.

Next!
Banpresto DX Figure: Kamen Rider Fourze
$20 - A little Captain can go a long way.

Fist of the North Star, Ultimate Scenery Vol.2, Raoh
US$13.50 - I just now realized how big this figure is. He is 30cm tall... that is almost 12 inches. This actually decreases my want for it.

1/1 Cobra Psycho Gun (Black color)
Out of Stock - Why didn't I know about this sooner?

Okay. I'm gonna go start reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga. I looked at some Gyro Zeppeli pictures and now I really need to read this awesome shit.
Why does his f-ing teeth say Go! Go! Zeppeli ? So ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment