Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I might be bored

Welcome to another edition of things Lyssa finds on the internet.

Berserk - Figma Guts Berserker Armor ver.
For the Berserk lover in my life.

Rebuild of Evangelion : Q - Souryu Asuka Langley
PIRATE ASUKA!!!

Nendoroid Petit Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% (box of 8)
I don't know the show, but these dudes are SO cute. Of course all Nendoroids are cute in one way or another.

Master Stars Piece Kaburagi T. Kotetsu
The Master Stars Piece figure of him is available now. Plus, it's fairly cheap (compared to other figures).

One Piece - SCultures vol.2 (set of 2)
I don't need this, but it look so cool.... to me.

Chopper Premium Figure Halloween 2012
I think this is cute, in that Halloween is for kids sort of way.

Nendoroid Kusagawa Sasara Valkyrie ver. & Nendoroid Petit Maryan
Not quite sure but my brain, in all of it's tiredness, wanted me to add this to the post. ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment