Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You know figures and vacation stuff

I just gonna put this here till I decide what I'm gonna do.

I really can't afford to buy any of these, but it's always fun to look.

Deformation Meister Petite Tiger & Bunny (Off Shot Edition): 1 Box (10pcs)
-------
S.H.Figuarts Wild Tiger
------------
1/7 D.P.C.F Chopper Western Ver. PVC
(Yes. I still want this. I don't care if Chopper isn't my fav character.)
-------

Well, that's it for now.

My vacation was awesome and TONS more fun than I expected. I think I want to move to Chattanooga, Tennessee. It's full of mountain, river and valley and, while it does get HOT (100 degrees anyone?) it doesn't get humid. The downtown city is VERY art-tastic. Full of history from Cherokee Indians to the Civil War. *doki doki*

I'll upload photos from my trip later. (I swear.)

I'd say that the only problem with the Chattanooga area is that it is very country. The people, the talking, the music and well, the better side of country, the attitude. The people there are not afraid of the people around them. We got in many conversations with just random people. It was odd and nice at the same time.

Here is an odd feature of a site I use to order figures from:

A Wishlist: http://www.animesekai.com/index.php?_a=registry&type=wish&v=MTIxOHwxMDgxNXw
Ya, alot of it is also stuff on my MFC wish group.

1 comment:

  1. Just throwing this here because I don't want to make a new post for it.
    www.hlj.com/product/wavnf-196
    Not sure if I really want her seeing as she is from something I've never seen. But she is cute and such. I don't really like that she's in a swimming suit but her other model is not cute. *meh*

    ReplyDelete