Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Newest Arrival for May (Now with More Pictures)

So, something I was expecting to be delivered tomorrow got delivered today.

*happy screeching sound*

One Piece Super Effect Action Pose #1: B Trafalgar Law

I'm sure you know by now that I'm gathering Trafalgar Law figures (that I like), well, this is one of the newer one to be released. There was no pre-order for it, it was just In Stock one day. I quickly ordered it. I was fairly cheap (1108JPY) so I wasn't worried about my current money issues with this one.


I'm actually really happy with it. His face looks sort of blah, but with this pose you can't really see his face. You'd have to hold him up to look at it or take a upshot photo. I really like the pose. I'm sort of sick of the pose he always gets (see most other Trafalgar Laws on MFC). The paint is probably what I don't like the most, then again I have many trading figures with much worst paint jobs. For his cost the figure looks about it's worth. So to say, if he cost me $40 I'd except a whole lot more for it and would not be happy, but he cost me about $17, so all is good.

Him all in his bags still. I don't really know way I wanted to show this.

His with his box.




No comments:

Post a Comment