Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cancellations and Postponment

Well, I officially cancelled my HLJ order for this month because of my car. The battery is completely dead even though I just got it replaced in December. I'm guessing it was a used battery. Anyways, I have a feeling the alternator is also shot.
(Correction: My bad alternator killing my battery.) This all will probably cost me $800. They have to remove my engine to get to the alternator (I guess).

I hate using my phone to post here.

---
Okay, on my computer now. I'm also postponing paying for my AmiAmi order that is ready. It says I have to pay by the 26th. I get paid on the 24th, so that is when I'm gonna pay for it.

This wasn't a very important thing for me to have anyways. http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN972881 (The thing I cancelled.) I'd rather get the Styling Valiant Material set than this set. http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN973233. This set isn't on MFC yet. If it was I'd mark it as ordered.

Okay that is it. For now. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment