Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Arrivals

Okay, so I ordered stuff from three different places and of course, HLJ arrives first. I don;t know much about SAL shipping, but I was sort of hoping that my Mami figma and/or Van of GunXSword would have arrived by now. Actually Val should have been first since it is coming from within the USA.
*goes to research*
Well, Van at AnimeIsland is "Awaiting Fulfillment". According to my order information. So I'm guessing it is backordered or something. So when it's ready to ship they'll probably send me an email.

AmiAmi is shipped, but SAL will probably take 2 weeks to get here. So no worries there.

And well, HLJ is here. ^_^

Inside was:
**Green-Coat Lupin the Third. He is about 3 1/2 inches tall and painted really well for being so small. There was a bigger version of this figure, but I only have the money for the mini version. I'm still really happy with it.

**Revoltech Iron Man Mark 6. For being a poseable figure he isn't as flexable as I had hoped. Something just feels off about how it moves. *confusing* Anyways, I love having Iron Man too.

Right now I'm just waiting for stuff.
I might order more from HLJ, or next time I do AmiAmi I get tracking for my purchase. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment