Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mostly for Me

Just a reminder and easy reference for my next orders.

Lupin III Mini Figure 1st TV Series Ver. PVC
Don't judge me.
Sci-Fi Revoltech Iron Man Mark VI
Really, don't judge me.

Then for future-ish preorder stuff:

1/8 Shizuo Heiwajima(HLJ)
Shizuo Heiwajima Complete Figure(AmiAmi)
I may go to AmiAmi for this one. 6,000 yen is a bit too much for me.

figma Mami Tomoe(HLJ)
figma - Madoka Magica Mami Tomoe (AmiAmi)
I got to hurry with this one, but I have no more money. *sad*

One Piece Styling Valiant Material (HLJ)
A wishlist wouldn't be complete without One Piece characters.

Half Age Characters - Puella Magi Madoka Magica (AmiAmi)
These would be nice to have too. Since I already have the One Piece Half Age collection.

Like I said mostly for me. So, blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment