Thursday, July 1, 2010

Avatar movie review

Pre: I wrote a thing here before the movie and was hoping it would still be here after the movie. It didn't. Saw the movie with April, Dwayne and John. Ran into Brian and Ms. Anna afterwards.

Post: The need to kill Shyamalan raising. This really could have been an awesome movie, if not for a few glaring flaws. The butchering of the characters names being the most obvious one. The cut up feeling of the film. It really felt like we got the in- production version. The characters lack of development and emotion. The *twitch* casting.
Over all a very awkward feeling movie and I hope it fails to get money so that they don't make anymore. Though I know it will because of the name and I know they will. It's just how this world works.

I may watch this with my family which is better than Clash of the Titans.

No comments:

Post a Comment