Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anime- The Truth of my Addiction

I downloaded a few first episodes of three anime not too long ago and finally got to watching them today.

The first being:
Working- {link} It is about a group of people working at a restaurant. They are a very strange group of people. It is very cute and funny. One of my friends will hate it because it is "moe". He hates moe for some darn reason. I think it is cute.

Giant Killing- {link} This is a soccer anime! I can't say that I love sports anime but I don't hate it. The art style is um, odd. I want to watch more. It can ride the wave of my current WorldCup phase. I can't find episode 2 on YouTube. Anyways, it's about an old player of the ETU team coming back after playing in England to manger the ETU team. He was the star player, but he comes off a fairly lazy guy.

Now for the oddest one yet:
Arakawa Under the Bridge- {link} This is just so very strange that I'm at a lost on how to describe it. I actually watched the second episode too because it was just that interesting. So there is this guy that we are gonna call Ric because that's how the subbers shortened Recruit. Anyways, this guy lives his life by the rule of not being in debt EVER. So one day this odd girl saves his life, next thing he knows he's living by the river under a bridge and now the lover of this strange girl. Obviously something that must be watched.

My search for a Durarara {link} replacement is going well. (^∇^)
I can see my self watching all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment