Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I think I broke my Toe

And other things that happen to me.

Well, about my toe.. I stumbled into a wall in my apartment, sort of hurt like normal and then left the house. It didn't stop hurting. Got home to find a black and blue toe. Just one though and it's my bloody middle toe. How does that even happen? I hit the friggan wall with my whole damn foot, how does only one toe get fucked up?

Anyways, the point of the post. Dropping HLJ links for later.

1/12 Honda Gorilla by Aoshima
I really really really want to put together more model kits and I don't care much for Gundam mechs, so motorcycles!

1/12 Suzuki GSX400FS Impulse 1982 by Aoshima

1/12 Suzuki GSX1100S Katana by Tamiya

1/12 Yamaha Virago XV1000 by Tamiya

1/12 Kawasaki GPZ900 Ninja Chosuke (Kirin) by Aoshima

1/12 Yamaha SR500 1996 Model by Aoshima

HLJ just died on me. To AmiAmi!
Crows and WORST Flashback Generation Dokuro no Keifu Hen - Takumi Fujishiro [Regular Edition]

Crows and WORST Flashback Generation Dokuro no Keifu Hen - Shogo Murata [Regular Edition]

Crows and WORST Flashback Generation Gaiden - Yoshimi Kiyohiro ROLL,ROLL,ROCK! Gaiden 2011 [Limited Edition]

Crows and WORST Flashback Generation Tamshii no Kizuna! Arc - Yoshimi Furukawa [Regular Edition]

Tetsuo Kawachi Regular Edition B (Shirt Ver.) Crows WORST Flashback Generation

Crows WORST Flashback Generation Those Who Carry the Next Generation Arc Gunji Iwashiro Regular Edition

Hajime no Ippo THE FIGHTING! New Challenger - Ippo Makunouchi Real Figure [w/First Production Bonus] (New Price Edition)(Released)

Crows and WORST TFOA Styling by TETSUO KITAHARA BLACKTOP "Yoshimi Kiyohiro"

I think I'm done. Time to play WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment