Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A bit of Anime Watching was Done

Okay, so I went and watch the first episode of some of the anime that was interesting to me (and that I could find) when we did that whole watch the opening thing last Thursday.

Now, I can say that we must watch Space Brothers and Tsuritama. They are both amazing in their own way. (Yes, I only watched one episode.)

I also watched Bodacious Space Pirates, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to watch more of it.
And Phi Brain, which is actually more than sort of interesting. It's a 'have to watch more to see if I like it' sort of anime.


In other news, I downloaded the Crows Zero movies, but the first one is in avi (the quality sucks) and I didn't check the format of the second movie yet. Was too tired last night.

Gonna go watch them now. See Ya!

1 comment:

  1. About Tsuritama... See? It's cute and weird and I want moooore! But I've been holding off on watching it since I wanted to watch it with the group.

    About Mouretsu Pirates... Yeah, I had been downloading that (didn't watch it though) and I went ahead and deleted it a while back as it didn't have enough appeal to me. Though apparently it has fairly high ratings on ANN... <_<;;

    About Phi-Brain... I watched up through ep 6 of it a while back and I liked it but it got caught in my can't-watch-shows-to-the-end-on-my-own thing and has made a nice little nest while taunting me every time I download the newest ep.




    P.S.-Did you know that in the Blogspot settings you can turn off the comment Captchas? I found it the other day while I was revamping my blog. ^^;

    ReplyDelete