Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Love Manga

I haven't posted anything for quite a few days.
I've been reading manga.
First I was reading Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi, but then decide to read Crows by same mangaka because the stories are actually in the same universe/place. Crows happens 2 years before Worst in the same city. So, as I got close to the current chapters of Crows I was all, "I've seen these characters in Worst!!" It was amazing! (Yes, these sorts of things are awesome to me.) Of course the characters looked alittle different/young. How can two years make so much of a difference!!

Anyways, what is CrowsXWorst about? Delinquents. ^_^
That's it. A bunch of the ugliest dudes you can ever find fighting for control of their high school. There are quite a few high schools in the area and, of course, they fight among each other.

WHY DOES LYSSA LIKE THIS??!??
You obviously haven't been introduced to my characters Jarren, Simon, and Gorifa (Scott) have you. I have this thing for punks and ugly characters.
The fights are also really bloody. This manga artist didn't go skimpy of the fact that these guys are beating the shit out of each other.
The characters are great if not a bit too epic for their own good. I could list them and give reasons, but it may spoil the discover of their personalities for yourself.

So, ya. reading.
I got up to current with Crows. I got to chapter 44 of Worst before starting Crows, but I'm going back to the beginning to catch all those things I missed.
Gah! Worst is 116 chapters long. ^v^

PICTURE TIME!!












Zoom In and Read This Page!!






No comments:

Post a Comment