Sunday, June 17, 2012

Despite the facts I still...

So I'd say that a good amount of the people that are reading this already know that I ran off to MetroCon (Tampa, Florida) today.

Well, I (dramatic pause) spent too much. No worries all of my bills this month are paided, so my money is my money. (Right....)
But, still I probably shouldn't have spent SO much.

I got MANY things. I mean, I left there with 5 grocery store sized bags. O_O
What?Yes.

Those bags contained (at least):
Alter Izaya (yes, it cost WAY too much)
Nendoroid Date Masamune
Nendoroid Sanada Yukimura
Grandline Men(?) Mr.2 Bon Kure
and
a Blue Tachikoma

And those where the non-trading figures.
I haven't actually started to play with my Nendos, since I left things in my car so my parent wouldn't freak on me. I have no clue where I'm gonna put them. O_O

I have a problem with buying figure, but I'm NOT cancelling anymore preorders. (RAWR!)


No comments:

Post a Comment