Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Time for Me to Bitch About my Life

So, you know how I couldn't login to get my Sunday shift on Saturday night right?
Well, I got up a t 9am, called and BULLSHIT! I had a f-ing 10am shift that day. I had to get ready super fast.
Then, I had a closing shift on Monday, which sucked (like always). Those bastards left chocolate covered stuff in the sink I use to clean trays at night, plus the there was burnt bread crumbed up like croutons in the trash bin without a bag. I left that shit there. I left at 11:20-something. RAWR! Then after staying so late that night I had another bloody 10am shift today.


The good news is that today was my last day of work till after MegaCon. YAY! Tomorrow is prep day because Thursday is fun day. It's coming up much faster than I wanted. I'm gonna have to made due with the money in my savings account for these event because I didn't get to filing my taxes in time. I know how much my refund is, so I just need to not spend that much. @w@

I got back into reading Homestuck. I wasn't paying attention to it and didn't notice it's return for it's break. I enjoyed reading it back to current and got sad when there was no more for me to read.

2 comments:

  1. :( Sorry you had such a shit-tastic week.

    And "Yay!" from me too on the MegaCon bit.

    I told my Mom that I may have trouble getting to sleep early enough on Thursday night since I may be too excited to sleep. She suggested Benadryl... <_<;;;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work is work. Crap is normal now anyways.

    I went through MegaCons panels to see what I what to do. I sort of wish they had used a spreadsheet.
    And the anime stuff to do isn't on the main list. @w@
    Benadryl is an awesome drug of sleeping.

    ReplyDelete