Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Great Easter (so far)

Early in the day I went to parents place for lunch. It was very yummy pulled-pork that was so soft a toothless person could eat it. That's what 12 hours in the slow-cooker will do.
Sadly my mom still had to go to work today. Or maybe it should be oddly my work place was closed today? Meh. Watched tv with my dad and sister. Then me and dad bathed the dog. It was fun.
Kayla-girl got such puffy hair afterward. I took some photos of it because it looked so funny.
Photobucket
Kayla spent a good two hours grooming herself afterward.
Photobucket

I went home to do chores that I've been putting off. What better time than on a day that I have no work, right?
Not much of an Easter person. I ate some Easter cookies that a co-worker made for everyone and spent time with family. All in all a really good day (so far).
I'll probaby edit this post with stuff later day as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment