Saturday, June 15, 2013

Making Sense Not Needed

So as I stare at this rather white screen I feel like filling it, but with what?


NO!! ... Wait.....Yes.

Okay, um, how about things I want to buy...... that aren't figures. 
^This will be mine! I need Duke Togo on my shelf.
^I can't decide if I'm the sort of fan that would spend 550$ on a collector's box. @w@
^Jigen can be found within, so thus I must own.
^This is a wonderful, short show that I enjoyed. 
^I've never actually watched all of this before and I really want to.
^I still love this show despite my RAWRness of harem shows.
^Because owning the regular edition and the director's cut on DVD is not enough. I also need it on BD. 

And, mostly for April, I have Monday off instead of Wednesday. So SuperHero Time on Monday!



If I buy him, 

I'm gonna need to buy him. They are a set in my mind.

Okay that's it.... For now.

1 comment:

  1. Monday? You are so lucky I saw this.
    Or maybe I am... *eyes first pic again* lol.

    Btw, we ended up not watching Super Hero Taihen/Taisen or the Go-Busters movie at Jon's. He said something about watching them after anime on Thursday as I was leaving.

    ReplyDelete