Sunday, October 21, 2012

Things That I Actually Want

There is a vast difference between the things I actually want and the things that just spark an interest. Most of the time the links I post are just interesting things. Things I never really plan on buying.

The probably is that I found things on AmiAmi up for preorder that I actually WANT. Things that actually cost ALOT of money. Sad.
I also found things that I WANT on Mandarake, but alas, those things more on and off of that website like water. Sad.

So, I actually want:
Alter - AnoHana - Menma Complete Figure 6,980 JPY [:link:]
After watching a few episode of this anime I found that I really like her character and this model is OMG good.

Max Factory - 7th Dragon 2020 - Samurai (Katanako) Complete Figure 7,250 JPY [:link:]
I have no clue what 7th Dragon 2020 is or who she even is. With that said I got to say that the style, color, attitude, pose, armor on her arm, and hair all have me amazed.


MegaHouse - M.M.S. Collection - Fate/Zero: Rider 1/8 Complete Figure 7,860 JPY [:link:]
I think I've been drooling at this since I first saw it. I don't really know this character. I know what he is from (how can I not?), but never watched it. He is big and manly and *meow*

Kotobukiya - ARTFX J: Vash the Stampede Complete Figure 7,560 JPY [:link:]
I love Vash. Always wanted a nice figure of him. TaDa! Awesome figure was made. Why are all the things I want being released around my birthday? It's gonna be mid February when they arrive.

This is already preordered by me.
Bandai - Episode of Characters - ONE PIECE BOX 3,260 JPY [:link:]
Never have I liked every single figure of a trade figure box. NEVER. Only thing that would make it better is if they added Sanji for kicks.


Dive - Treasure On Desk Figure act.1 -Tsuiseki- Lupin the 3rd & Jigen Complete Figure 3,780 JPY [:link:]
I got this because I am Lyssa. Nothing else needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment